The O'Neill Men's HyperFreak Fire, featuring trapped air insulation and graphene heat distribution. TB4 Air Firewall uses a low water-retention Air Trap lining to trap pockets of air, which heat up faster than water. integrated in the lining are graphene fibers, running head-to-toe and down the arms, which transmit your generated heat through out the suit.
Techno Butter 4X is the next generation of O'Neill's ultra-gooey Techno Butter neoprene, granting the highest achievable degree of freedom in a wetsuit.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 4/3
- Entry: ZEN Zip back entry, water barrier panel
- Neoprene: TB4X/TB4 Air Firewall
- Seams: Triple-glued and blind stitched
- Lining: TB4X graphene-infused
- Exterior: Recycled dope dyed jersey
- Exterior Fluid Seam Weld
- 3D Wrist and Ankle Seals
- Limestone-based neoprene