We hope you don't ever need this suit, but if you do, hats off to you for not letting anything get in the way of your session. Manera's Magma Fleece + and a 2mm hood are hallmarks of this suit for serious shredders.
The Magma+ is one of the best liner materials there is. Not only does its fleece work as an effective insulator and heat generator, but it is also manufactured to be extremely flexible to keep even the thickest suit very stretchy. In addition, it dries 30% faster than a classic fleece.
It is the wetsuit of your choice if you don’t want to stay home during winter sessions.
Manera Size Charts here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 6/4
- Entry: Chest Zip
- Neoprene: Airfoam limestone w/recycled carbon black
- Seams: Triple-glued & blind stitched
- Lining: Magma + on torso, hood, and full legs, recycled jersey arms and entry
- Exterior: Re-flex Skin
- 3D designed and built
- Water strainer leg panels
- Full interior SD2 2.0-taped seams
- Embossed back of knee
- Fusion-finished cuffs
- Gripper fluid tape cuffs