The MAGMA 5.4.3mm is the weapon of choice if you want to spend the whole winter in the water. It is the suit Manera's cold water team uses in Iceland, Vancouver or Sweden.
The Magma is built for the cold and windy winter days.
The Magma+ fleece lining is one of the best thermal materials out there. It not only works as an effective insulator and heat generator, but it is manufactured to be extremely flexible to keep even the thickest suit very stretchy. In addition, it dries 30% faster than a classic fleece, so you’ll never have to put on a wet wetsuit again.
It is the wetsuit of your choice if you don’t want to stay home during winter sessions.
Manera Size Charts here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 5/4/3
- Entry: Chest Zip
- Neoprene: Airfoam limestone w/recycled carbon black
- Seams: Triple-glued & blind stitched
- Lining: Magma + on torso and full legs, recycled jersey arms and entry
- Exterior: Re-flex Skin
- 3D designed and built
- Water strainer leg panels
- Full interior SD2 2.0-taped seams
- Embossed back of knee
- Fusion-finished cuffs
- Gripper fluid tape cuffs