Warm. Oh, so warm. Yeah, it's a 5/4/3, so the Men's Buell RB2 Hooded Wetsuit is inherently toasty, but when you add the soft, brushed, thermal grid insulation... well my friend... you're sitting in a thermal hot spring in the middle of an ice field, warm and comfy. Plus, thanks to Buell's super-stretchy Ninja Neoprene, you'll still be able to surf, too.
- "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior.
- Triple glued and blindstitched with "Sizzle" seam seal on the external seams with internal seam tape on the critical junctions.
- Slant Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance that pushes the limits of a wetsuit's warmth potential.
- Chest, back, and torso lined with insulating plush grid thermal insulation.
- Easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf.
- Embossed Supratex Tuff pads.