Buell's RB2 (without the hood, in this case) is their most versatile cold-water wetsuit. Using the same super-stretchy rubber as the acrobatic RB1 and giving it the hooded RB2's interior Plush Grid thermal insulation on the chest, back, and upper legs, this version of the RB2 is hot, literally and figuratively. If the RB1 leaves you a tad bit chilly after a long sesh, or if you want to enjoy that trademark Buell flexibility longer into the cold months, this is your suit.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Entry: Chest zip, single -sided
- Neoprene: Ninja
- Seams: Glued and blindstitched
- Lining: Plush Grid thermal insulation chest, back, upper legs
- Exterior: Ultraspan jersey
- Full external fluid seam seal
- Embossed Supratex Tuff pad
- Taped seam junctions