The Drylock 5/4 hooded chest zip is XCEL's top-end stitched-seam suit. Second-Generation High Pile Celliant Black lining on the chest and back, coupled with Ultra Stretch IR lining in the sleeves and legs keep you toasty, wrist and ankle seals keep the water out, and flexibility-maximizing materials make the XCEL Drylock a perennial favorite of shredders everywhere.
XCEL wetsuit size chart here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 5/4mm
- Entry: Chest Zip w/magnetic closure, Easy Entry System, hood
- Neoprene: Japanese limestone
- Seams: Triple glued and blindstitched
- Lining: 2nd Gen Celliant Black chest and back; Ultra Stretch IR sleeves and legs
- Exterior: Channel Flex upper body; Channel Flex 2.0lower body
- Fusion X Tape interior seam sealing
- Drylock wrist seals
- NexSkin ankle seals
- Glide Skin collar
- Back of knee flex grooves