The Drylock 4/3 chest zip is XCEL's top-end suit. What distinguishes it from the awesome Drylock? Stitchless seam construction for ultimate flexibility! Celliant Black lining neck-to-ankle keeps you toasty, wrist and ankle seals keep the water out, and flexibility-maximizing materials and build make the XCEL Drylock X a perennial favorite of shredders everywhere.
XCEL wetsuit size chart here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.
- Thickness: 4/3
- Entry: Chest Zip w/magnetic closure, Easy Entry System
- Neoprene: Japanese limestone
- Seams: Stitch-free fluid-sealed Power Seams
- Lining: 2nd Gen Celliant Black chest, back;, upper legs; Ultra Stretch IR sleeves and lower legs
- Exterior: Channel Flex upper body; Channel Flex 2.0 Flex lower body
- Fusion X Tape interior seam sealing
- Drylock wrist seals
- NexSkin ankle seals
- Glide Skin collar
- Back of knee flex grooves