O'Neill's Ninja Youth Wetsuit is a designed and built to be a parent's favorite wetsuit. Grown-up necessities like an O'Neill F.U.Z.E. chest zip, UltraFlex rubber, and Firewall insulation, as well as taped, triple-glued and blindstitched seams provide high-level performance. At just over two-hundred bucks, the Ninja 4/3 full suit provides great value for the parent of a growing child while maximizing the kid's fun time.
O'Neill Children's wetsuit size chart here.
- Thickness: 4/3
- Entry: Chest Zip
- Neoprene: UltraFlex sleeves, entry, top shoulder, side panel, low legs; DL FluidFlex Firewall chest, thigh, butt
- Seams: Triple-glued and blindstitched, UltraFlex internal taped
- Lining: Firewall chest, thigh, butt
- Exterior: Smooth Skin low back, soft jersey
- Double Super Seal Neck
- External Key Pocket with Loop
- Strategic Seamless Paddle Zones