What makes the ProRated Swiss so good? First, a superior quality chromium steel alloy for the balls and races precision machined and polished to a surface roughness below 0.1 microns. The smoother the polish means less friction for quicker acceleration and higher top speed.
Andale Pro Rated Swiss use grade 5 balls with a 5/1,000,000 of an inch tolerance of being a true sphere. This perfection decreases friction to reduce internal wear and again maximize speed and acceleration.
Because the cage is a crucial component to maximize durability and protect a bearing from failure, it not only had to be strengthened in critical areas but a proper material blend of nylon and fiberglass is used.
To achieve the best performance from a bearing, it's imperative to keep them free of dirt and debris. The ProRated Swiss use a removable frictionless rubber shield for easy cleaning. The inner race has a step machined in it so the rubber shield overlaps to keep the oil in and keep dirt out. A specially-formulated synthetic oil adheres to the components in a thin layer for protection against wear and minimal drag.
- Set of 8 Bearings, 8 replacement shields, 4 Bearing Spacers, and 4 axle nuts all in a custom tin box.
- High precision grade 5 chrome steel balls for maximum speeds.
- Precision-polished chrome steel races reduce friction and increased speed.
- synthetic oil lube reduces friction and protects against corrosion.
- Inner race locks shield to provide a barrier and keep bearings cleaner.
- Non-contact removable rubber shield designed for minimal resistance.
- Manufactured with Swiss precision and quality.