It's the same suit as Mom's and Dad's, but sized for little rippers.
Buell's RB1 Accelerator has three things going for it. Flexibility: paddle fast, get to your feet instantly, and swing through carves without restriction. Combination of warmth and weight: the lightweight Ultraspan lining is microtextured to trap heat without adding bulk or stiffness. Value: check that price! This is a high-performance wetsuit that works as well as the Big Name suits costing at least a hundred bucks more! Yeah, it also fits great, feels great, and looks great, so that's actually a bit more than three things going for it...
- "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior.
- Triple glued and blind stitched seams with power-lite "Sizzle" seam seal.
- Over the top, chest zip entry, utilizing a cross-over pattern and snap-tight outer flap, making the entry a tight seal.
- Soft Ultraspan flex-fabric lining that is insanely warm & cozy. <>Easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf.
- Embossed Supratex Tuff kneepads.