Santa Cruz and Catch Surf created a series of instant classic shred sticks!!
Rob Roskopp "Face" graphic from legendary skate artist Jim Philips. First released in 1988, the Roskopp Face is an iconic part of skateboarding history.
The Screaming Hand is the most iconic symbols in skate/surf culture and it couldn’t look any more perfect on Catch Surf’s most iconic board: The Beater!
The Original 54 PRO is built for next-level shredding with a hi-performance removable fin system for harder carves and added drive. Features a strong, light-weight and water-resistant core with dual (x2) maple-ply wood stringers and high density bottom to make it the stiffest most durable Beater ever made! All Original PRO models are equipped with the hi-performance fin system and 4” Beater PRO model Keel fins.
- 54” (4’6”) x 20” x 2.5” (35 Liters)
- Santa Cruz collaboration model Beater Original 54 PRO
- Tapered D-rails and twin-channel crescent tail for finless performance
- Dual-composite core with twin maple-wood stringers
- Old-School 8lb PE deck and impact resistant HDPE slick skin
- Pop-thru leash plug at tail
- Hi-Performance fin system with Beater PRO model Keel fins
- Requires surf wax for grip