Bottom is darker blue of the rails.
"...More carves, tighter turns... the Seaside is about refining… less area in the tail, narrowing the tips of the swallow, creating more curve and narrowing the nose. All elements for ripping while the Go Fish stays cruisey and fun.
"I decided that if i was going to make a quad I would make a quad that’s strictly a quad; to design the concaves and bottom contours around that. I actually redesigned my entire concave setup that I’ve been using on the Moonbeam and Go Fish, and did it with the quad setup in mind so that it all works together."
- 5'4" x 20 5/8" x 2 7/16" - 29.8 L
- Ability: Beginner to expert
- Wave Size: 1' - 5'
- Bottom Contours: Single to Double concave
- Construction: Helium Technology
- Futures Fins compatibility
There is an $80 shipping charge on the Seaside.