"My favorite thing about the Sunday is how it occupies both sides of the spectrum. I ride both the 5’6 and the 7’0. That covers a lot of territory.
...I'll maybe paddle out the 7-foot Sunday for a cruise. Then before sunset I’ll ride the 5’6 at Seaside if it's good.
The 5’6 is about six liters more volume than I’d normally ride in a shortboard. And that’s the most important thing - size up your Sunday. Don’t be shy. Ride more volume and relax.
If you want to draw out turns and flow, ride it as a single fin. You can set it up as a twin fin if you want to liven it up. It’s a win both ways. Sunday is always fun."
- 7'0" x 21 1/2" x 3 1/8" - 53.76 Liters
- Ability: Beginner to expert
- Wave Size: 1' - 4'
- Bottom Contours: Single to Double concave
- Construction: Helium Technology
- Futures Fins compatibility
There is an $110 shipping charge on the Sunday.