Super-tech from conception to construction, the Manera X10D 3/2 maximizes performance while keeping you toasty. If you asked Manera, they'd say this suit is as flexible as it gets, as comfortable as it gets, and is in the upper end of the warmth category as well.
In order to make a suit this flexible as warm as it is, Manera relies on 3D design. This creates a suit that fits better with no baggy areas to let water in or fill with air (harder to warm up), eliminates uncomfortable friction between the suit and your skin, and lasts longer since it is stretched less.
Air Foam neoprene and X10D jersey and X10D Fleece are all built to be light weight, making this possibly the most non-restrictive and as-close-to-boardshorts-feeling suit you've ever worn.
- Thickness: 4/3
- Entry: Chest zip
- Neoprene: Limestone with recycled carbon black
- Seams: Triple glued and blind-stitched
- Lining: X10D Fleece chest, back, thighs, butt, hamstrings; X10D jersey
- Exterior: Re-Flex Skin jersey
- Fusion cut cuffs
- SD2 2.0 internally-taped seams
- Water strainer ankle panel
Manera Size Charts here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.