ALT stands for "Alternative;" Manera's greener alternative to conventional wetsuits, with performance in mind. It features 100% natural Yulex rubber.
Unlike finite resources of oil and limestone, Yulex rubber is a renewable resource. Directly tapped from FSC-certified hevea forests without cutting them down, it ensures a long-term supply stability as well as a drastically reduced environmental impact.
Both inside and outside jerseys as well as our inside fleece are recycled, and the wetsuit features all our other standard sustainable processes.
The performances of the ALT are close to a Magma’s. The ALT represents a new generation of high-performance wetsuits that has a more reasonable impact on the planet.
- Thickness: 4/3
- Entry: Chest zip
- Neoprene: Yulex Pure plant-based with recycled carbon black
- Seams: Triple glued and blind-stitched
- Lining: Recycled Magma torso & upper legs, Recycled X10D jersey
- Exterior: Re-Flex Skin jersey
- Fusion cut cuffs
- SD2 2.0 internally-taped seams
- Water strainer ankle panel
Manera Size Charts here.
Please read our wetsuit return policy here.