A well-stocked wetsuit quiver needs a good spring suit. Doesn't matter if you get to use it once a year on that freak, warm-water, four-day stretch in August, or you're lucky enough to only wear it when the water gets "chilly" in the winter, it helps to be prepared.
O'Neill's HyperFreak 2mm Long Sleeve Spring has the perfect amount of coverage, unbelievable flexibility, and insulation right for cool water and warm air.
- F.U.Z.E. Closure (Front Upper Zip Entry)
- Minimal Seam Design
- 360° Barrier with Drain Holes
- Seamless Paddle Zones
- TB3X Fully Taped Seams
- Glued and Blindstitched Seams
- Full Body/ Legs: TechnoButter 3
- Arms/ Shoulders: TechnoButter 3X
- Aqua Alpha Solvent Free Neoprene lamination