You've heard about the Solite booties: they're heat-moldable to fit your foot perfectly, and are oh, so light weight, as the name implies. If you usually suffer with cold, unfeeling stumps for feet because wearing booties is worse, now is the time for you to finally change your mind.
If you already wear booties, you'll probably like these a lot. If you haven't been a bootie-wearer, you're going to wonder how much better of a surfer you could be at this point if these had always been an option.
Custom molding is easy, simply heat up the moldable lower section by pouring hot water into the boot, dump out the water, insert your foot, and you're done. Watch the video first, but anyone, anywhere, can do it.
- Thickness: 3mm
- Entry: EZ-O Cuff, a seamless barrier against flushing with a larger panel than other o-ring seals, providing much easier on-off and reducing stress on the seams.
- Seams: Overkill seams are triple-glued, blind-stitched, then sealed on the exterior with liquid seam seal.
- Lining (upper): Thermal Rebound, a plush, quick-dry interior lining with a thin, flexible metallic grid-layer between the neoprene and the outer lining, reflecting body heat back to the skin for enhanced warmth.
- Exterior: 3D Molded Natural Rubber Sole - 1mm natural rubber sole, wrapping up the toes and heel for increased durability and protection against rocks, urchins, and reef
- Custom-Fit 2.0 Thermofoam Sole: Patented, heat-moldable with a more comfortable, 1 cm shorter Mini-Split internal split toe. This improves fit and comfort and maintains precise control. The Thermo Foam Sole is 4mm thick in the toes/heels for extra protection and 3mm elsewhere.
- 3-Point Strap with Floating D-Ring: Anchors under both the arch and heel on the inside of the foot, and under the heel on the outside of the foot. Evenly snugs under the arch and through the rear of the boot, for a slop-free fit for all arch and ankle profiles.
- Tatex Flex-Spine: Enhances durability; reduces stretch, making it easier to slide your heel into the boot; provides a sticky external surface to grab your wetsuit leg and prevent flushing.
- Knit Split-Toe Heat-Booster Socks: Included. Nylon/Poly/Spandex blend, the Heat-Boosters stay warm and comfortable when wet and make getting the booties on/off easier.