According to National Geographic, "The giant Pacific octopus grows bigger and lives longer than any other octopus species. The size record is held by a specimen that was 30 feet across and weighed more than 600 pounds. Averages are more like 16 feet and 110 lbs."
- 80/20 cotton/polyester blend
- Super Soft
- Pre-shrunk (minimum shrinking after washing; Its always good to wash these in cold water though)
- Fleece lined hood
- Split stitch double needle sewing on all seams
- Twill neck tape
- 1x1 ribbing at cuffs and waistband
- Nickel eyelets
- Printed with water based ink for a non obtrusive feel.