It's cold, but not springtime-upwelling, bone-chilling cold. Still, you'd like to stay warm longer than three duck dives, which is bound to happen at least every time you catch a wave in wintertime. The solution? Buell's Men's RB2 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit. With Ninja Neoprene construction, you can get all flexed and bendy to your heart's content, without extra paddling resistance. Add in the X- (or W, for Warmth) Factor—the soft, brushed, thermal grid insulation and hood—and you've found the perfect suit for performance surfing in frigid water.
- "Ninja Neoprene" with Ultraspan flex-fabric on the exterior.
- Triple glued and blindstitched with "Sizzle" seam seal on the external seams with internal seam tape on the critical junctions.
- Slant Zip entry gives you one-sided water seal performance that pushes the limits of a wetsuit's warmth potential.
- Chest, back, and torso lined with insulating plush grid thermal insulation.
- Easy to access and secure key pocket on the outside left calf.
- Embossed Supratex Tuff pads.