Manera Men's and Women's Wetsuit Size Charts
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT WETSUIT SIZE?
It’s crucial for us at MANERA that our customers easily find their size without getting a tape measure all over their body. We have therefore worked extensively on our size charts so that everyone can find their size at a glance, and with information already at their disposal.
Everyone knows their weight and height, so we only use this data, as well as some friendly advice:
1. Weight is the priority: Find your weight in the grid, then your height. Choosing your wetsuit is first a matter of volume, so weight comes before height.
2. It is necessary to feel tight when trying on our wetsuits. We offer an innovative 3D cut; it should be very tight. Neoprene loosens after a few hours in the water; if you take a size that is too loose, the wetsuit will not fit properly after a few sessions.
3. We give size ranges because each body type is unique. When you are in the low range of the interval (ex: 70kg for a size M man), you will have a rather loose wetsuit. When you are in the high range (ex: 78kg for a size M man), you will have a rather tight fit.
4. Inter-sizes "tall": We recommend a size "T" for a tall and thin morphology, from 10kg below your height on (ex: 70kg for 180cm = St).
5. Inter-sizes "short": We advise the size "S" for a short and wide morphology, from 10kg above your height on (ex: 75kg for 165cm= Ms).