Love a loose-feeling, sharp turning truck? Want a smooth, consistent grind feel? Give the Ace AF1 a try. Fast-turning geometry and high-quality AA 356.2 alloy cast using Ace's proprietary method makes for a truck that's responsive and straight flows on coping and edges.
- 53mm tall
- AA 356.2 alloy hanger with proprietary casting method
- True T6 heat-treated baseplates and hangers
- AE 4140 steel alloy axles, oversized to eliminate bearing wobble
- Patent-pending rethreading axle nuts - no more damaged axle ends!
- Durable Hand-poured 96a urethane pivot bushings
- Refined suspension for a cleaner turn
- Top Bushing: 12mm tall | 91a hardness
- Bottom Bushing: Bottom 14mm tall | 86a hardness
- Machine-faced hanger ends for precise bearing contact
When choosing trucks, go with the axle length that most closely matches the width of your board. Wider will be slightly more stable but will stick out a tiny bit. Narrower will be slightly more responsive and will not stick out. Shoot for being within 1/4" of axle vs deck width either way you'll be OK, although wide decks above 9.0" will have a greater discrepancy.
Ace AF1 Truck Widths:
- 22 - 7.75" axle
- 33 - 8.00" axle
- 44 - 8.25" axle
- 55 - 8.50" axle
- 66 - 9.00" axle
- 77 - 9.50" axle