The John John Florence Alpha is a medium sized thruster in the Neutral template category. It is the same template that JJF rode to back-to-back World Championships in Techflex construction. Made in Huntington Beach, the Alpha construction combines Bureo’s NetPlus recycled fishing nets with Futures’ Compound 6 (C6) carbon and air infused technology.
- Template Category - Neutral (all-around | versatile)
- Construction - Alpha (NetPlus)
- Ride Number - Balanced – 5.9
- Suggested Wave Type - All types | All conditions
- Size - Medium (145 – 175 lbs)
|Side Fins||Center Fin|