The 83 board shorts should be a staple in every surfers closet. A timeless style paired with the finest materials and details.
Model is 6ft, 170lbs, wearing a size 32.
IPD's 83 Fit, named after Hawaii's Kamehameha Highway.
- 18 inch scalloped hem outseam
- 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex
- 4-way stretch
- Zigzag interior stitch waistband for added stability and style
- Signature metal rivet
- Round drawcord with hand dipped ends
- Back patch pocket with drainage eyelets & logo pull tab
- Interior pocket shock cord key loop