It's cold, but not springtime-upwelling, bone-chilling cold. Still, you'd like to stay warm longer than three duck dives, which is bound to happen at least every time you catch a wave in wintertime. The solution? Buell's Women's RB2 4/3 Hooded Wetsuit. With Ninja Neoprene construction, you can get all flexed and bendy to your heart's content, without extra paddling resistance. Add in the X- (or W, for Warmth) Factor—the soft, brushed, thermal grid insulation and hood—and you've found the perfect suit for performance surfing in frigid water.
Wetsuits and wetsuit accessories are a non-returnable item.
- Thickness: 4/3mm
- Entry: Chest zip with hood
- Neoprene: Ninja
- Seams: Glued and blindstitched
- Lining: Plush grid thermal insulation chest, back, upper legs
- Exterior: Ultraspan jersey
- Full external fluid seam seal
- Embossed Supratex Tuff pad
- Taped seam junctions